Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh Yeah!!

Rejuvenation....

Short-Lived? - Maybe
Worthwhile? - Always

N.C. is becoming more of a reality than I believed it could be.
My only setback is blatantly knowing that my ex's girlfriend lives there...
...in some ways it could seem like I'm doing that shit on purpose - but in all reality I've been tryna continue my journey back to the south since before I even met that nigga...so it doesn't hold weight but, I know how perception is...

either way - I think I have my sissy on my side to do it with me

Talking to her today made me rememeber how much I used to enjoy blogging....how much I sometimes miss home....the friendships I gained right before I moved away to almost 'damage' them...
But such is life
Now life is opening new things for me...
I'm thinking more of the future than I ever have..

All of this came from not being in the Holiday spirit...
Inspiration comes from the strangest places....
...Return of The Mack...?
You Know That I'll Be Back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee