Tuesday, December 8, 2009

...Sigh...

...Happy Belated Turkey Day - hope all went well. I cooked majority of the dinner this year...nobody died so I believe I did a good job [ Fried & Rotisserie turkey, stuffing, mac & cheese, fish stew, sweet potato pie, green beans...I forget the rest...]

I think because it's the end of the year shits trying to get they finally hits in...people are fucking with me more than usual, testing my patience and kindness...probably even trying to get me fired...but I can't let them get to me...whatever is meant to be will be...I will prevail regardless, even if I fall to the bottom I won't stay there long...I'm destined for greater...

Not all is terrible...

I've made acquaintance with a few people I believe could be considered friends...
Knowing how hard it can be to try to get to and become close to me - I find that a major achievement for myself and those individuals...hopefully they will be a blessing to my life and I to theirs...

Christmas is coming...but as I've gotten older, holidays don't really excite me much anymore...the time together is always good though...I just have a Charlie Brown approach now I guess. Maybe one day if I have children the thrill will return because of the joy on their faces



I won't take such a long break...long as my internet keeps working....
always gotta have a song...here's a song I like from Diddy & Em...otherwise known as Dirty Money featuring Drake

...loving you no more..I just - I can't - I just can't be loving you no more...I love you more than I love myself
[Hurt - Dirty Money]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee