Monday, April 19, 2010

...Favorite Song Of The Moment

...been on an honesty kick, because that's all I want people to be with me. With too many situations that could've been avoided or easily fixed if used, I find it to be the best thing for everyone. I have the logic I'd rather have hurt feelings/a bruised ego hearing the truth than have a head capped up with a bunch of lies or half truths.
On a relationship kick, sometimes people tend to withhold the truth or feelings in general in fears of the repercussions or backlash of said feelings. Then the other party's mind is free to wander because of a lack of direction....kinda the flow of one of my favorite Jill Scott songs....besides the message I adore her entire Jazz transformation mid song...

And so it seems that you’re hiding something from me
And that ain’t the way my sweet
I’m loving you
But I get confused
And what makes me fear
When your personality is unclear
I make things up in my mind

Jill Scott - Talk To Me 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee