Tuesday, April 27, 2010

...The First

Yesterday Derek [hit the name to follow him on Twitter btw] asked me, what was the first song I fell in love with....GREAT question....
So I went as far back as I could remember in my musical life, and landed on thee gospel song. Even as a child I felt the message and power of the lyrics, and the lead singer makes sure you feel it too. I first heard the song in church and my God mother always sang the lead. She sounds just like the recording but better and every time she did it made me cry....to this day if I listen to the song I have to play it twice.

Check out Derek's Blog for his writings, life and his trend of Tuesday Tunes right here --->

you'll be happy you did....
in the meanwhile the song I'm talking about is Order My Steps by the Georgia Mass Woman's (GWMA) Choir

1 comment:

  1. When you mentioned this song and upon hearing it, I'm like wow. This song really moves you and I see why it brings forth the tears. And thanks for the shout you awesome First Lady Pimp you. *shines your cane*

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee