Friday, February 22, 2008

...Damn Winter

I despise winter. It's the worst season to me. It's cold, it gets even colder, it gets dark at like 3:30 and it puts me in hibernation. The worst part of it all is that it snows! The only way I like snow is if it gets me out of work/school. Once that's over I hate it again - then I have to walk in it, clean off my car, shovel, throw salt, drive in it, etc...
The reason for that mini rant, is because it snowed (approx. 3 inches) in the wee hours of the morning and I had to go to work...sucks...I mean if schools are out, most jobs are being let out early and even the damn Mayor of the city says that employers should let the workers out early to avoid being stuck in the elements...so why the eff is my job still open!!! Not like we're getting many customers since most of them are already home safe while we sit here looking stupid. Great.
...trying to patiently countdown until warm weather is the norm - or I move back down south...whichever comes first
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee