Thursday, February 21, 2008

...Introduction

Alot of days, I'm bored while at work. I also have a short attention span which really doesn't help. I keep trying to find things to preoccupy myself but I either finish them quickly, or somehow it gets outlawed from the workspace. When there's nothing to do, my mind wanders off...I start thinking about everything and sometimes I just need to write it down or. I have tons of random sheets of paper in my desk drawer that I'd rather not have but don't want to lose. I do have a regular 'journal', but I don't like taking it out of the house. Also this can be something I use to have something new to preoccupy my time. So - for those moments I just need to write something down so I'm not racking my brain all day or adding to the collection of looseleaf in my desk is where this comes in.
It's also a good place if anyone wanted to TRY and figure out whats going on in my brain.
I have no idea what I'll write about or post in here...but either way, I'll have it...
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee