Thursday, May 29, 2008

...I Feel Pretty...Click-Click-FLASH

Sooooooo, some of my shot from my session with Lauri are back. She posted them on her blog and I must say they are really cool. She is an awesome photographer and I'm so happy I got the chance to work with her. I told her if she ever needs a test dummy I'd be more than willing to oblige. If you haven't looked already make sure you visit her website [ www.laleephotography.com ]. From her favorite shots she posted on her blog, here are the shots I took while at work :) Enjoy
-Ashley
Working the door lol

Gotta Love Nature


I'm Not Afraid Of A Little Electricity


Maybe...I Am Batman


A Sexy Ass Nap lol


I'm Nowhere Close, But When I Look @ This Pic I Think "Easy - Breezy - Beautiful -Covergirl"

Bish...Where's My Ride?

I love these photos and they're just the beginning. I can't wait for the CD to come so I can see them ALL. Now I must return to work lol



1 comment:

  1. I think you're a beautiful model and I would be happy to have you as my "dummy" anytime! :-) It was such a pleasure to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee