Tuesday, May 20, 2008

...The Randomness That Is ME

So I'm out with Bran & Tyk down Olde City and you know who I happen to notice? - That stripper from Philly or somewhere around it from the Real World. I think her name is Brianna.






I spotted her and was yelling to my friends "Hey, that's that girl from Real World." No big deal but I wanted to inform them she was there. She heard me, then turned around and was like "Hey Girl! How are you?" I answered her but kept it moving since she's not really that important, and she was on her way into the club, I didn't wanna interrupt her flow or mines. In after thought, I probably should of taken a picture. Normally I do with my poparatzi acting self. But I have witnesses and it's part of my memory. It was cool & random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee