Wednesday, January 13, 2010

..Disappointment Wont Be An Issue

I've inspired some literature from Fleetwood Deville
he felt the urge to respond to the shit I wrote yesterday...
maybe he'll record it to balance out his bitches ain't shit theme songs lol
...lets take a look...


I know you prolly think I'm shooting game
But the truth is babe
I'm diggin you
We can do whatever you tryna get into
Your convo
Got my heart racing like OJ in the Bronco
Sista, you a killa...incendiary as a cinder...a knockout, your brain and beauty's such a perfect combo
Let's...put our chemistry to the test, hands on...connect like elec-trons in a covalent bond
Tryna get my grown man on while the slow jams blow
And showcase all the shit that F stands fo
Well....not quite all, but anyway, I'm tryna chill
I ain't frontin, I'm fareal
You can capture me, and enslave me with your sensuality
It ain't a fallacy
We can exercise fantasies and burn calories
Find your heartbeat wit my fingertips and feel ya soul flutter

If the addiction is fatal, I ain't rehabbing
Your essence leave a faint fragrance of cocaine every time we get it crackin
So it's fair to say I'm fiendin for you badly
Give a nigga fever...foreplay to finale

Dig it
I'm tryna make it vivid
to the point that it's a dream we constantly reliving
Take you where bliss is, together...we can share forever every minute til it ends...

...And your Voodoo make me want it One Mo Gin, work my Root with your touch
For which I'ma glutton...the satisfaction give me a rush, more significant than lust
Fuck if it's the Devil's Pie, I'm eating everything from the filling to the crust

Brown skin lady shine like the black star you are
Let me share your luminous light
while we steal kisses like thieves in the night
I fail to fathom a definition or explanation
For the feeling when you begging me "faster" between respirations

I'm tryna give you pleasure til your fingernails ripping skin and your legs quivering measure on the Richter scale

...Disappointment won't be an issue...

*applause - take a bow sir*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee