Tuesday, January 12, 2010

...Don't Disappoint

...so we're having a convo...
...I found it funny n thought of this...


I just feel like...I wanna BEG for it - then you'll know I'm hooked....
....your wish is my command...
It's gotta be worth the wait and everything I've vividly imagined
Energy can only be pent up for so long - will you release it properly....?
Expand my mind royally and I'll honor you like a King
Make my skin crawl - body freeze - steal the strength from my knees - I'm powerless to leave....but why would I want to....?
We'll learn a new language - pure bliss - which consists of only engaging glances and the intensity of a kiss. I want to have to shed a tear since no words will describe how you're making me feel
When its over, I'll roll over satisfied but still craving more....
...Ready?
...no longer a need to chase me since now you're MY prey...
You might be spent but I've just begun and I need to relive that joy again...and again...and by any means necessary I will
I won't understand no or stop so don't bitch - on like a light switch, put up a fight if you wish, not like it will break my spirit...regardless what you say your body and I both agree, and what I want ALWAYS wins
...no matter the risk, time frame or cost, best believe I'M making up for time lost....
...Don't disappoint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee