Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...Black Friday

...I've never shopped on Black Friday..

I didn't see the purpose in it...getting trampled by crazy people just to get beat up over a few electronics that will become obsolete in a few months - fuck that

But....with online shopping counting for Black Friday sales - I believe I'm going to be all over that shit while I'm at work. I want a few electronics to furnish rooms and THAT would be the perfect time to cash in on those sales.

Electronics don't really bother me tho...I've had the same phone for maybe 3 years. I know the Blackberry isn't even 'cool' anymore - but it serves its purpose with me. 

I JUST got a PS3 - because of the Blu Ray and bootleg CD playback.

One of my boos went into Best Buy and went thee entire fuck off with gigs and TV quality and shit that I don't even know the meaning of....so I know I'm missing a lot as far as great quality...but I know I'm taking advantage of the shit this year

My main bitch devised this plan with me that we'd both buy shit from Best Buy and exchange it during work hours just to make them hating hoes gag - that would KILL...but that's not what its all about...we owe each other presents anyway

Whiskey is kicking in - night night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee