Wednesday, November 9, 2011

...Long Time No Type

...still a Maryland resident...
got yet ANOTHER job....in August...and making it do what it do so far

I've made some friends I enjoy the company of very much - doesn't hurt they're also my co-workers as well. I'm doing better at not being completely ANTI, which is my default setting usually

I have developed a strange but satisfying addiction to string cheese - don't ask....I just love it

The love of my life Idrissa Elba has this show called Luther on BBC - LOVES IT....caught it On Demand at like 4 in the morning [don't ask] and watched all the episodes so far

I've FINALLY gotten into Dexter ...shit is insane and addictive

I'm back on my flippant - say whatever thee fuck pops in my head with no regard - kinda shit with everyone now....no point having couth since I'm not tryna impress anyone but rather force them to see how I act on the regular - take it or leave it hoe.

I still love my Eagles even tho The Dream Team is giving me nightmares....



I've been slacking off on "real" blogging by using Tumblr - but my sissy Titi was talking about bloggers the other day and was listing the ones she likes...and among the dope writers she put ME *tear* ...mind you I haven't done shit in months - but the fact someone still cares/pays attention made me say "I need to get back on the ball...I may not have some major fan base - but there are some people who care about what I may have to say...*shrug* - I fucks with it

..that enough of my recap....I'll be entertaining again soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee