Thursday, March 13, 2008

...High Times Vol. 3

Tyk
High Times
Vol. 3


Todays Topic: Crazy Ass Niggaz & The Girls Who Love Them

While inhaling some herb I came to the revelation - Niggaz is crazy!... One day you wanna love me the next u ready to beat me up. I need one or the other so I know if I should go - not both at the same time. You're supposed to love me, cherish me, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear - not sweet death wishes. You can't even play with ya man, play fight, and can't say shit or he'll act like he wanna hit you. Saying crazy shit like "I'm gonna break your neck..".
But you know what I still love him. That's still my boo. I know it sounds kind of crazy but that's how I know he loves me, because that's his way of showing it when he's fucked up. Crazy, Drunk, High or not I know he loves me...he just need to get a handle on his extra curricular activites...What The Fuck.... What The Fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee