Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...Night of Fun Turned To Shit

Me & Tyk go out for St. Patrick's Day & to also reunite her with one of her friends she hadn't seen in a long time. We had a great time until it was time to leave.
First off, we're way off in the Boondocks of the Northeast and I don't really know it like the back of my hand so I need exact directions so I make sure I don't get lost. Getting there was absolutely perfect, everything rolled wonderfully. We got there had a nice catch up time and walked to the bar and chilled and had a nice evening. When it's time to leave though is a whole other story. I get to my car to realize it looked like somebody egg'd the back windshield. I let it slide, it's nothing a car wash can't fix - fuck it. I then try to head home, my 95 route is blocked off for some God forsaken reason, I somehow end up in Jersey and have to pay damn toll. I then get talked into taking a random quick trip to South Philly (mind you it's Monday & I do have to work the next day). On the way there I get a moving violation for $118.50. We finally get there, we both have to pee like some racehorses and the bastards don't answer the phone or the doorbell. We hit someone else's bell by accident and they think we're crazy for being out there and damn near fear for their safety. All of this drama and we STILL have to pee! I then finally lose my temper, throw my phone against a wall and speed off into the sunset to just get home as soon as possible. I should've just listened to my first instinct and just went home once we finished hanging up Northeast.
I then wake up in the morning, get ready to head to work, and lucky me has a damn flat tire. Not only did whoever egg my car, but they slashed my tire as well - fucking great.
Now I have to shell out bout $200 in one day all because of that one evening that I only planned on spending $40. So needless to say I'm not going anywhere for a little bit, and my tax rebate check I was so happy to see and get is now going to everything except what I wanted it to.
...ain't life grand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee