Wednesday, July 1, 2009

...Happy July!

The 1st of July means the countdown til my birthday begins :)
I'm gonna check on my roadtrip, I wanna take pole dancing classes again...have like a little party kinda thing, Bran invited me to Reading to hang out with her and then whatever trouble comes my way is where I'll be for the whole month...wish I could've taken the whole month off...atleast I got 2 weeks. This also starts my water binge lol...get those last minute pounds off.
In honor of my birthday I will rep the best sign in the zodiac CANCER!!!
I know for a fact, no matter what kind of summary I read about them I fit 500% so I'm my sign through and through :) In honor of us here's some popular traits/summary...


CANCER

Deep emotions - fathomless longings - The sun is their inner nature

Emotionally intense and deeper than they appear on the surface. Quite sensitive and understanding once you get through the tough exterior. They're caring people with complex psyches. For those they care for, they have valuable and illuminating intuitions - may even have natural psychic powers.

Because of their need for security they have a habit of surrounding themselves with sentimental objects, and can be unwilling to throw things out...even relationships that passed their expiration date. Money also play an important part in their scheme of life.

Crabs walk sideways, which is how Cancers skirt around a problem until forced to take it head on with determination and a creative flare. Rather than take a risk in something that has the potential to fail, the prefer to wait and watch. When the time is right they attack with great speed and efficiency.

Because of their deep emotions a wounded Cancer isn't easy to deal with. Art, music, and writing are common emotional releases rather than binge eating or other destructive habits.

Cancers have the ability to be diplomatic and speak when necessary or keep their mouth shut.

They are walking contradictions with their double sided personality: Soft & Vulnerable yet Hard & Determined - but it fits them well


Cancers Rule :)

1 comment:

  1. As A Fellow Cancer [July 4th] I Most Def Appreciate This. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee