Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...Michael Jackson Memorial

I was at work during the live footage of the memorial so I'm playing catch-up...
...I'm watching the encore on VH1 and catching Youtube vids so I can see it ALL.
I'll post a few moments...


The best moment in Magic Johnson's life was finding out Michael ate KFC and they sat on the floor eating it while discussing his part in the video for [Remember The Time]


STEVIE WONDER
...one of my favorite songs by him to begin with [I Never Dreamed..], and a classic from his second album [They Won't Go]. I laughed a little cuz Lil Wayne sampled the second song..




BROOKE SHIELDS

...heartfelt speech about the one friend who understood her and always made her laugh...




AL SHARPTON
..besides blessing us with the gift of the press and curl, he said one of the best quotes of that event...{"Wasn't nothing strange about your Daddy. It was strange what your Daddy had to deal with - but he dealt with it."}




USHER
..sang Gone Too Soon and broke down at the end...you know he hurting...maybe him and Tameeka get back together after this...IKidz hehe




RANDOM FACT: Michael Jackson signed his will 7/7/02 and his funeral was 7/7/09...7 years to the day. Apparently the number seven appears alot throughout his life and career.

[Ashley thought:: Why All MLK Jr.'s kids be tryna give speeches like him? They ger their "we're going to the promised land" Baptist church voice on LOL]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee