Monday, December 29, 2008

...Can't Effin Sleep - UGH

Up late because I slept in and drank coffee [yea...it's my own fukin fault...whatever]
Watching a Lockdown marathon...episode I saw already was on, and I just rambled in my SK...whatever. Hoping the computer light will lull me to sleep as I type...
-Ashley


Why did you do it?
Why did you leave this way?
I still talk to you often, see your face occasionally - but not as often as I should.
Did you think you were invincible?
...Even Superman has Kryptonite
What thoughts were going through your head?
...Couldn't of been any because that would've meant you were thinking
It's your life no doubt, but it's not just you that's suffering
Nothing could be that great to take your life and throw it away....
Years pass that you'll NEVER get back and the only one to blame is YOU
The judge didn't help you, the guards ain't set you up - it was a decision you obviously made alone.
You could've talked to me, your kids, and your whole family but you robbed us of that time
Now the only way for us to even remember you exist are the collect calls and letters you send
It's your life I understand, Go ahead - Be A Man...but it's not just you that's suffering
If we move on we're wrong, but for years you've been gone
I can take it all in stride, but out here you're not alive
...locked away until further notice in prison...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee