Friday, December 26, 2008

...Merry Christmas...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Christmas was a beautiful day filled with happiness and family togetherness. Again for a holiday...a first in a long time, the only people here were actually family. It was a calm and relaxing day with my family. Just me, my parents, grandparents, and aunt with her husband. Then later on my cousins came around, we put something in the air - watched a movie and ate more food [greedy ass lol]. I received more presents than I ever imagined getting and I'm like ULTRA thankful, especially because the gifts will ALL go to immediate great use :). Saturday I'm going shopping for myself and peoples' gifts and tomorrow I order my bestie Bran's dream shower curtain for her apartment.
Didn't go party tonight like I wanted but I'm going out tomorrow with my cousins to a club, I believe named Plush. Should be fun...and interesting. I'm in a real good mood and I'm gonna work on maintaining this.
Also...never forget the real reason for the season [JESUS fool!] Gotta give the major thanks where it is due...
Happy Birthday Black Jesus!


In honor of the holiday, my favorite Christmas song...


Happy Holidays!!!! :)
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee