Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...Vonnie Got Married!!!!!

An earlier post mentioned my wonderful cousin was getting married. It happened October 20. 2008. I was a bridesmaid and it was a fun and beautiful thing. She looked so happy the whole day...she said she'd never smiled so much in one day!! We had the Wedding at Childs Memorial Baptist Church, then the reception was at a small hall down SW round Woodland Ave, then we all went to the after party up North...I forget the clubs name. We actually started partying while we were taking pictures and it kept on until early in the morning. It was really fun and everyone was really cool. Picz tell it better....enjoy
-Ashley


Yea...we're kind of a big deal

They did it!

Kimmie

I know..I'm cheesing - eff you

Yaz

Eb

E$$

He looks so happy

The bride & her children

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee