Friday, March 27, 2009

...I Couldn't Sleep

Thinking of What Ifs, Why Nots, & Maybes til early in the....

Morning...
Sun peaks through the blinds warming my skin alerting me it's time to move - but I don't want to...
Awakening...
I slowly open my eyes to be immediately met by yours...smiling back at me
Dreading...
The thought of leaving your side motivates me to complete my tasks as a means to reunite quickly
Evening...
Daylight hangs while we exchange glances that resonate loud & clear to each others senses
Enjoying...
Your company is a gift I'd love to receive everyday and twice on a Sunday
Reciprocating...
All the love you constantly show me. I love you times INFINITY...and that's still not enough
Loving..
Your familiar smell and the way you can tell what I want before I even think it
Admiring...
My precious piece of perfect imperfection, placed together with precision...all for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee