Monday, March 9, 2009

...So I Was Talking To This Psychic

And I was waiting for her to say something off the mark, but she didn't...eff what anyone thinks. I'm not going to live my life by it but it was pretty deep.
All she asked was my age and looked at my palm
She told me I didn't like my current job and that my school plans are a great idea
All things medicine would fit me :)
She says she sees marriage and children in my future
She says I'm a very clear person, and I'm getting irritated people aren't understanding me
She says an ex I keep going back to is holding up my progress
There's somebody who I have chemistry with but we can't communicate no matter how clear I am
And there's someone who likes me but is intimidated by me
There's a jealous female in my life as well
I've been having a series of bad luck going apparently...and out of left field she tells me that there is a bad spirit that has been following me since I was younger that's causing it and I needz me a cleansing!!!...yea whatevz
But for the most part, it was an interesting expereience and I probably wouldn't object doing it again

1 comment:

  1. Yo that is madd interesting..i've always wanted to but never really acted on it...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee