Monday, March 2, 2009

...Point Blank, Effin Period

I Hate Snow...ugh

We're 'supposed' to get around 7-14 inches. I doubt that number, but its pretty bad outside. Its been snowing since last night, the wind is pretty strong and most schools are closed.
Unfortunately as usual, banks are open and we're sitting here like some retards staring at the wall and each other. We've had maybe 20 customers since 8 this morning.
I'm spending most of my time jamming to my music, playing Solitare & Pinball.

Getting to work wasn't too bad but I got a ticket because Broad Street is a 'snow route'...whatever the fuck that means, it wasn't that way last time it snowed n I got a $51 ticket. I got outside just in time because the cops were rollin down the street giving tickets and towing cars away. I'd rather have the ticket then find out my car was missing though.
Only good thing is I don't have to pay it :)

Now if you've never been to South Philly, that is the worst place to not have a parking lot or have to park on the street in general. I swear this section of Philly is over-populated, damn near everything is 2hr parking unless you have a permit, then they park in any direction they feel like it because "its South Philly."

I can't park next to the sidewalk because its 2hr parking, but I can double park next to an already parked car to block them in and turn a 2 lane one way street into my parking haven....whatever

Anyway..on another topic, my new co-workers finally asked if I was mixed with anything because I'm such the light bright.
Everyone questions me whether it be my complexion or even my name...doesn't bother me tho, just thought it was funny.
...oh well guess ill finish playing pinball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee