Monday, March 30, 2009

...Morning Randomnezz Round Up

Soooo....
I finally joined Twitter [luvnmuzik215].
I figure if people on CNN use it, its gotta be something good right? So far its quite amusing. It's like a never ending Facebook status update.

I got my review from my day job for the year, they finally realize I'm effin awesome and gave me a raise - and for that I am thankful since every little bit helps.

My teachers have all been convinced that its in their best interests to let me pass out of my classes...now on to the next round

I strongly believe there will be a XULA/N.O. reunion in July. I haven't been there since the hurricane so it be an awesome trip and cool to see all my old friends again after all these years. It's also triple awesome because it falls with my Birthday, which is a holiday in itself. Anyone I know that's still down there will be alerted once I book everything.


On the down side, got in a fight over the weekend. It was atleast for a good cause - helping my bestfriend out of a bad scene. Ended up getting my knee checked again and sprained my pinky, the bestie got a boxer's fracture. All I know is sometimes certain males just shouldn't be allowed to associate with the outside world until they seek professional help...

'09 seems to be keeping a record of being a very interesting year so far. Whatever comes next, bring it on...
My phone is gonna die now cuz I'm on the internet n haven't charged my phone since Saturday lol...pz

1 comment:

  1. YO! You cant be out there fightin too much love! well, i guess if they step to you, they must wanna get dealt with, LOL!

    (gonna comment on other posts)

    in terms of Ma'dukes, just keep living your life. Whatever is the issue w.her the Creator has to deal with her on that. You're an amazing person-don't let ppl steal you joy...

    and im def feeling the plan about school..kinda plottin my escape soon too! lol..

    u gotta let me kno if ur serious about July-would be nice to link up...
    p.s. Happy Belated 420 but i put one in the air for u ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee