Sunday, June 21, 2009

...Happy Father's Day


Most people and males believe that Mother's Day gets the most praise and they're the most deserving. For me: My Dad deserves the highest praise.
He's the one and ONLY man I can depend on for anything. He accepts me for who
I am no matter how outlandish it may be. He supports all my efforts and is there to give me words of encouragement when I feel everything is going down the drain.
He was always there even when my mother decided other things were more important.
Since the beginning of my life everyone knows besides my Grammy - it's ALWAYS been Me & My Daddy...and nothing will ever change that. I LOVE YOU STANLEY LEE FISHER...you're the best Dad I could ever have...

Yesterday I was gonna take him to Six Flags, but it rained - blah!
So I took him to Charlie Brown's for dinner and Cold Stone for ice cream. It was a great evening and I know he appreciated it.



Dedicate these songs to all the Father's out there...and most importantly Mine :) *tear

-Just The Two of Us - Will Smith
-Daddy - Beyonce

All Father's enjoy your day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee