Saturday, June 6, 2009

...A Rant...In Rhyme LOL

If you know me...I touched on it b4 on here /or seen my outbursts on Twitter...
...for the past 3 months my co-worker has basically been harrassing me...
He wants to date me and I've politely told him no in every way I know how...yet he keeps asking.
He doesn't know my ignorant side and I don't wanna go there w/ him...but in a very short time I may snap
He startin w/ me today n to vent I wrote a lil diddy to myself...


I'm trying to let you down on the calm
We're cool, but I'm not trying to be that bitch on your arm
No means no - what letter didn't you get?
You're a grown ass man - act like it
Be professional - you don't eat where you shit
Persistance isn't a quality when the answer remains the same
Ask again I'll possibly call you out of your name
Thirsty Dumb Fuck, get a clue - obviously I don't want you
I'm trying to be civil but the evil & ignorant twins are ready to shine through
It just be best if we no longer speak
Maybe to be cordial I'll say hi once a week
These everyday emails & texts need to stop
Once and for all my nigga - get off my top
If 3 whole months of declining doesn't paint a clear image, I dunno what will!
I even said I'm a lesbian and you found it to be a thrill
Before this gets gruesome I'll just leave you be
Playboi take the hint - now stay the hell away from me
Thanks...

2 comments:

Talk to Meeeeee