Friday, June 26, 2009

...Inner Commitmentphobe Rising

I was listening to Rick Ross' "Cigar Music" [I Do It].
I REALLY like the beat and a diddy popped in my head
After I read it, I saw my subconcious talking to me
Gotta face it head on...I gave myself til September to continue acting a fool, after that I'm going to put myself in the beginning stages of getting my mind right...I'm turning 23 in July which is pretty damn close to 25 which is the final lap before 30. Not forcing anything...just baby steps...gotta put my pimp cane away one day I guess...


Something like picture perfect we had it
Swear love at first sight - it was magic
Spend entire days together like it was a habit
...Can't remember life without you in it

Every need fufilled through each other
Had me over to chill with his mother
Got me seeing a future with us together...
..Me a wife, maybe some kids, with a pet and a picket fence...

But that's all just a fantasy when said fence is surrounding me
Can't imagine this love actually becoming reality
Scar tissue from wounds prior attack my heart.
Broken promises and far fetched ideas pierce like darts
My soul hates the game but I always play my part
Don't know how to finish a puzzle I didn't start...
...I can't win...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee