Thursday, June 25, 2009

...Rather Be

Wale recent mixtape Back To The Feature is out and I like it
He gets extra love because he gave the greatest shout out to Philly females...and this coming from a nigga from the DMV.
Anyway my current favorite song is "Rather Be", which is basically an ode to pussy.
Hence its other title [Vagina is For Lovers]
I was jammin to it at work and I wrote alil diddyyyyy

Fall back smoke a blunt, put on some Bootsie Collins
Singing I'd rather be with you - baby is it that obvious?
Call you when I need to - we both grown so I'm just being honest
Can't live with you or without you - fuck me good then be out bitccchhhh....

I'll never hound you I'm just lucky I found you.
My private dick in a glass, batteries don't always last, and its just something bout you that just keeps me coming back
You shouldn't have this kind power but I'd want you every hour, just keep it coming in every way, place, or flavor
Whip creme, chocolate daddy - we can make a sundae. Whips, chain, handcuffs - tell me how you want me
It ain't a problem I'll do whatever you like.
Treat you like my hubby but I'd never be your wife.
Keep you feeling like this was the best time of your life.

Getting all hot and wet - you know, jacuzzi that shit
Then you bustin like an uzi just don't let it happen quick
Only reason I put up with this bum ass nigga is - dick
...atleast I'm honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee