Saturday, June 13, 2009

...Stay In Ya Lane

It's one thing I hate more than hype bishes
Bishes that are hype over a male.

I met this boul B round my job back in March. We cool, nothing serious - I like making friends...catch that piff a couple times but that's it. And usually when I do call him - its about piff. He's been trying to talk to me/ take me out/ hang out n shit - but I never entertain the thought.

Yesterday I was supposed to either get a drop off or I'd pickup.
Shit gets hectic on his end I'm guessing and he doesn't make it. Because he could've told me this sooner and let me pick my shit up I sent him a text, told him he was bullshittin and don't worry about it...Then the fun begins

Now I get a message saying "Don't text my man phone no more...thank you."

I'm already alil ticked, now this...and I knew what was coming - so to keep it civil I replied
"Don't want your man, jus wanted my piff calm your nerves..Thank You."...left it at that
Now this hoe wants to call me and say it...the second I heard a female voice I banged because I'm not gettin into that dumb ass back and forth...especially not over some nigga I ain't even dealing with on that level.

...Bitch calls again, all hype and yelling...it's getting my blood boiling, but any words I say are in a very calm tone [I'm proud of myself for that] and I let her yell her brains out for no reason and bang on her again.
He lets me know he's headed back round the way, I tell him don't bring no drama to my house...
Now the bitch is calling and texting me from HER phone telling me
"She know who I am, leave her man alone and don't play on her phone..."
...Last time I checked...she's the one that's been calling me...but whatever lol

B calls to say he's headed to my house, and the hype bitch is none other than his baby momma...*sigh* Who is STILL yelling in the background and somehow gets on the phone all kinds of hype asking where I live or come to her block blah blah blah...dumb hoodrat shit basically.
I hear in the background him screaming at her "WTF You Doing You fucking w/ my MONEY!!" And I hear scuffle and she says "Why did you hit me!" I died laughing.
He gets back on the phone after smacking her to apologize to me about how dumb she is...
I calmly say, "If she's that mad, that bad, and wants to see me so bad...bring her - whatever happens she asked for it." He said no but she agreed *devil grin*

He gives me my piff and I hear her and her friends in the car, but she doesn't get out.
Classic Hov shit - "..she the type, loud as a motor bike - but wouldn't buss a grape in a fruit fight."
I laugh wave and walk off. As I'm headed back to the crib is when [of course] she jumps bad and wants to get out, have sooo much more to say etc.

Mind you...
#1 she's on MY property. By law, you threaten me I have the right to kill you...well maybe not that far, but I won't be in the wrong.
#2 This broad dunno me from a can of paint and really doesn't understand who she is dealing with.
#3 she wasn't prepared for the lesson I taught her in the wee hours of the morning...

I calmly walk over to the jawn, she screaming her head off...she made one quick move towards me and I mugged the shit out her head onto her "mans" car.
She tries to jump bad again - I just hit her dead in her face.
Mind you none of her hoes in the backseat or her Baby Father tried to help her...smh...
I ask her if she still has something to say, cause if so we can keep this going...all you got is a loud mouth and nothing to back it up with. Just go home to your baby, I'm done with your dumb ass.

I dunno if she finally got some sense or she saw the box cutter in my hand, but she got her ass back in the car and shut up.

Now I'm not really worried about retaliation, because if she even had friends who were down for her, they'd of helped her then. Pretty much by starting with me, and showing up - she was asking for it and I don't feel sorry for her.

I'm not saying I'm a gangster, I'm a fighter, or anything in that nature
...I just know - I may appear innocent, but I'm not one to be threatened or fucked with...
And dumb young broads just need to stay in there place...
...I bet she'll know that now...

Its just funny...she finds herself to be sooo important but this nigga is calling/texting me everyday, trying to convince me to meet his son...THEIR son. Tryna take me shopping with him and his niggaz. Steady tryna hang out w/ me and MY people. Straight smacked you but on the phone in your face apologizing to ME. Bringing me round his momma to smoke too!
All this from a nigga I have no desire or intentions of dating and haven't
From that point on he is officially done in my book...sucks tho...now I need a new supplier :(

All In All...This is a prime example of why I keep to myself.
I don't like drama...but it sure loves me..

1 comment:

  1. Well damn. So this is the story that you were saying you are great with the hands on teaching. I see you mama.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee