Sunday, August 2, 2009

...Are You Afraid? - Cause I'm Not

I may not be an uber fan of her music - but she does know how to write hits and create classic catchy songs. [I've had Just Dance & Fame stuck in my head for weeks after hearing them once]. She has a vast following in the gay community, and with pop fans all over the world. In every interview I've ever seen, she's never afraid to say exactly what she feels which has become extraordinarily rare in the entertainment industry because most are scared to lose their sponsors, the backlash of said comments, and the possibility of losing fans *gasp*. I personally believe Lady Gaga IS a genius. If more artists had the attitude/mindset like her...the industry could be a better network and music could continue to flourish because everyone would be open to anything instead of putting everyone in their own box/category.
Embrace those who seem "different" - if we keep trying to act the same, this place we live in will become extraordinarily boring...TRUTH. Respect Lady Gaga - she's a Rockstar






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee