Friday, August 7, 2009

...Close Your Eyes

Imagine
...We're in love...
Anytime your heart speaks mine responds
A meeting of the minds, a soulful bond
Bodies intertwine like we loved in past lives
Time stops when I look in your eyes
...I'd stay there for eternity...
The mere sound of your voice puts my mind at ease
Your intellectual thoughts are refreshing
To call you a blessing would be an understatement
You embraced me with your endearment to show
I could never be content with any average individual
...It's damn near spiritual you read me like a book
All it takes is a glance - a chance - a shot in the dark
...Bullseye...
It'd be a lie if I said I didn't adore you - abhor you for knowing
What I desire, never expecting a thing in return
Yet in turn the same is given since my #1 goal is to make you smile
All the while the world is still spinning, we're on the team that keeps winning
Unstoppable in all areas, God is the only one that can instill fear in us and its him who's our biggest cheerleader
With a combined strength that can weather any storm, with no regards to comply with what others may consider the norm
We excel in life and love. Our entities become one
Model citizens of human perfection, watch our bright trail like a comet headed in the right direction
This possibility resounds in my mind until circumstance sees fit to make it reality
My only question: Did you imagine all of that with ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee