Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...A Moment From Our Sponsors

...well the sponsor is me LOL
Today while bullshittin on Twitter the homie Fleetwood DeVille [click the name n follow] on some lightweight, shoot the breeze type shit threw out some lyrical-ness after I requested on some playful shit to write about how I'm so effin awesome...and he did - so I wanna post it just cuz I adore when people write me stuff...serious or not

"my pen game stay strong//a writer usin lighter fluid..leave the paper smokin..but i ain't Chong (wow)..."
"i'm into gettin shit ROCkin..fuck what the other dames on//but Ashley been the best...fuck a Drake song..."
"she go hard..somethin like Fleet when i serve to a broad//plus she dat gurl....word to her blog..."...lightwork
While on the subject of Fleetwood...he's a superhero that so happens to write stuff down
He's not a rapper - he's an academic writer
He's got a Blog
And a MySpace w/ music

...check it out *salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee