Sunday, August 2, 2009

...Buddens 5 Year Theory

So apparently Budden has this idea for relationships...
After 5 years you get a free dick/bitch pass. Go get some new shit real quick and come back.
I figure if the two can deal with that and discuss this from the beginning - more power to em, but to up and tell ya broad/man "Hey I love you but yo I want something new - you mind?...I mean we been together for 5 years it's about time right? You can get some too no problem - just make sure you come back and come correct."

So now what if you start to like ya free pass. Yea you been together for a long time and you don't want to mess up what you have - but we're humans...and humans don't always think logically - they go by what they feel and what they like. If the "new thing" starts to appeal to them more than old faithful - then what you gonna do...mhmm...

Check the vid tho...they discussions be hilarious - you can kinda tell why they're together

On A Random Note...I wonder if I would make money if I put out a calender...*pouts like a kid* but all the OTHER "models" are doing it.
Haaa...I wouldn't even play myself like that


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee