Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...If Only Our Country Would Learn...

The legalization of Marijuana or HEMP would not only unite the world of stoners...
Everyone is on this whole "Go Green" bullshit
...if hemp was legal it could replace alot of the harmful shit we use now...
If people got off those racist misinformed laws of the 30s and listened to the forefathers who used it and knew it would be the saviour of the country...the world would be a better place.
You can't tell me drugs that you manufactured out of synthetic materials is better for me than the natural plant that could cure 100's of illnesses and makes a helluva lot of people feel so great the world looks brighter without the side effect of nausea, stomach ulcers, and death...
...I WILL be that old lady sending my grandkids or the neighborhood kids to the store to buy whatever method it is I'll use to smoke my piff and all will be well in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee