Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...Another Day In The Life

...I got Skype recently...
but my camera won't work and I have no idea what I'm doing...So I'm gonna buy a new one & catch up w/ my buddy to get it straight
PLUG ** wtfhms.blogspot.com **

..while on Twitter, one of Rev Run's wisdom quotes said basically "Do What You Love & The Money Will Follow."
So I thought about it and I love: Music, Writing & The Discovery Health Channel...I could say science, but I love science in action - not notebooks...ya dig?

So I decided to kinda double major.
I'm gonna return to my first major which is my love...Communications/Radio & TV Broadcasting.

I became hesitant about sticking with it because of the possible long period of not being paid, but I've been talking with a lot of local DJ's, I'm helping my friends who make beats and rap network to current hot & up-coming artists, and taking my hustle to another level to where the pay isn't even a factor - its my drive...so might as well make it stronger with knowledge :)

I'm still gonna be a Radiologist...but if what I want comes through - its a done deal. Atleast I'll have my degree...

Now my main dilemma is: What will my DJ/Personality name be.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee