Wednesday, April 22, 2009

...I Just Wanna Be...

...I just wanna get my life on track
Have stacks on deck
Name ain't Soulja Boy but I'd LOVE to cash his checks
I'm not killing the environment or moving drug supplies quick - but I've got motivation & determination...can you follow that?
I hustle everyday
It feels like legal work never pays
I piled up three jobs and school just to make my own way.
Plenty people doing it
But I just think it's bullshit
Why should I sell my arm and lung for something I deserve to get

Why I gotta suffer for a few bad apples
Niggaz with no goals
Broads acting like hoes
Swear having ungrateful niggas' babies will make them happier as time goes
I'm fuckin stressed out
but I won't give up now
I'm waiting for my stock to rise higher than the DOW
I just wanna be in a better place where there are smiles on everybody's face
That day I'm living comfortable now THAT'S when I'll feel Successful
Not the Money-money or the Cars-cars and the Clothes; No hoes, you can keep those
...I just wanna be successful...

If this life fails, I'll become a rapper in my imaginary one and be my own biggest fan
LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee