Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...It's Over...

A satisfaction you don't want
A pain that hurts so good
The promises you always make
But never follow through

All the signs are visible
We're hanging by a thread
All I had in me for us is drained
frozen - embalmed - dead

Your eyes don't shine when you see me
My heart sits still when you're around
Our soundtrack began when we first met
...I no longer hear that sound

It's the time before the break-up
Waiting to see which side will lose
First one to speak up
Last one to choose

It's not you - it's me
Take the blame to be the bigger person
There's no us or we
Let's leave now before I feel worse - and

All the signs illuminate
It's time to cut the thread
No chance "to be continued"
This movie has come to an end

...guess you can say it's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee