Friday, April 10, 2009

...What-The Eff-Ever

Some dumb little birdie flew into my windshield couple weeks ago. Yesterday a crack appeared - Today it spread across the drivers side...I hope I killed that bird.

I now decided this morning I'm gonna sign up for more online classes to speed up this process. I'm also going to get the day job to pay for em by taking something so general it can pertain to them to help knock out the rest of those gay ass preliminary courses.

The Day Job had this awards dinner for us earlier this week. I kinda had a good time too...besides it was free food and open bar - why the eff not. After the dinner was the funny part. My co-worker who I'm also very cool with decides to hit on me the ride back. I wouldn't date him for three reasons:
1. You never eat where you shit
2. If things went left, because I appreciate him as a friend it be really awkward
...and most important...
3. He just broke up w/ his girlfriend
....I'm no ones rebound jumpoff...paleese!
But now...poor precious can't even look at me lol...He'll get over it tho.

I went to dinner w/ my Daddy last night and we had a long talk about my mom and stuff. He felt bad that she made me feel that way but in only a way he could tell me, basically I just gotta get over it. It's her fault we are the way we are. For whatever reasons she may have - whatever events occured in the past, she refuses to realize what she really has in not just me, but her family. One day a light bulb might go off in her head...the fog may clear from her eyes...til then I have to get it through my head: If she hasn't acted like my mom in all these 23yrs, she never will...and because I'm already "grown" - its no point. All I can do is just accept her as she is, and hope one day she'll do the same for me

...Gotta learn to write my hurts in the sand and carve my benefits into stone...

"...yes I was burned but I call that a lesson learned..."

Making progress!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee