Thursday, April 23, 2009

...Fav Song Of The Moment

***....Double Feature....***


People may not agree with everything Diddy does, but I give him this...he knows his boy bands - I mean this is the same man who brought us Jodeci...nuff said. Anywayzz off his recent reality spawned creation's album "Forever In A Day" [which was actually quite pleasing] Day26 has gotten this song etched in my brain...and Willie *swoon* sings his lite brite ass off for his wife...and Que ad-libs his precious little voice off to end the song
Just Should've Told You






Never fails to make a drive in my car feel...I dunno if "soothing" is the word, but its just the feeling I get when I know I like a song enough it could be put it on repeat and just coast along...
This CD is hilarious and verrryyyy creative and if you haven't heard it by now youse a suckaaaa
88-Keys Dirty Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee