Thursday, April 23, 2009

...So Apparently

...Even if I finish school, gain my degree and accolades, pursue any further classes to make sure I know all I can for the career I've chosen, meanwhile racking up allll this debt...
Because it's a recession and I'm black I probably will end up unemployed and uberly broke - then told I'm over-qualified to work anywhere else...even get rejected by Walmart...damn

FOR FULL STORY CLICK HERE...


Shit is getting deep...but all I wanna know is - Why is it always the Black people who get the highest numbers of the worse things. We can't even be positive and get an education without ending up on a list with a negative outcome...Times change and circumstances are re-arranged...but it's like we're still just a group of niggaz no matter how we try to progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee