Monday, April 27, 2009

...Monday Yet Again

First off...WTF is going on with Swine Flu?
Bird Flu - Mad Cow - now this...it's bullshit, and I'll be damned if I'm giving up ham and porkchops!!!
Next we'll have Disgruntled Fish and then what will be left to eat? I'm sure as hell not eating my pet!

In happier news, it was like summertime in Philly this weekend and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I along with the rest of the city took full advantage of it and you couldn't tell us shit.

Weekend was cool...Friday went to a Karaoke bar and laughed at people making fools of themselves.
I spent most of the night just coming at this guys neck...bow-tied the shit out of him every time he spoke. It wasn't even on purpose - sometimes it just flows...especially since I kinda don't like boul. It got so funny it turned into a round table w/ his friends jumping in after I said some fly shit...hilarious

Saturday went out into the suburbs got piffed to take a nature walk and shoot down unsuspecting animals w/ my BB machine guns...shit was fun. Quite funny that the walk took a lot out of us cuz once everyone settled n got re-piffed we just passed out.

Sunday tho...that was the perfect way to roundup the weekend.
Majority of the day was spent at the Plat...in my beach chair- BBQ'n - getting piffy - music bangin - soaking up the sun - children playing - everyone happy - sharing food & drinks [atleast they did w/ me :)] - Horses frolicking - and nonstop traffic flow of cars, bikes, and anything else someone decided to deck out.
I wish I had my camera that day because there were cargasms out the ass man...

I notice a lot of broads got bikes now. Some were just hype as shit while others were pretty fly, so I give em props [only hate when necessary].
I actually want a bike...it would work if I wasn't so scared of fuckin myself up on one - friend of mines skinned the shit out his legs and I saw it all and the recovery...messed me up ever since.
One day before summer ends I'll get the courage to ride on the back of one and move on from there.

On a random tangent...I noticed the only female I consistently speak to is the bestie. Everybody else is male.
Guess I'm one of those jawns screaming "I don't bang w/ girls"...oh well - it makes my life a lot chiller and fun cuz guys are so much easier as friends.
If they really find you to be cool n start to trust you, they keep it 100 most of the time, they give honest feedback [even if its for their own benefit, its still honest], and dumb shit girls would blow way out of hand or egg on for years doesn't phaze em unless its another guy that starts it...and even then they let it go the next day.
Oh the joys of being a male I guess...

Ah well...gotta stop slacking I guess - back to work *whip snap*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee