Tuesday, May 26, 2009

...Big Things Gwan In The N.O...

Happy Post - Memorial Day
Hope all was well...

While some/most were enjoyin BBQ n such [like me!], others were steady on the grind.

Shoutz to Kellz [ wtfhms.blogspot.com ] on that hustle...check his blog for all his affiliations
-H&S Clothing
-Film Junkies
-Reel Fanatikz

Rollin w/ Currensy Spitta & Chopper City [ Ya'll may knock his suit but he's gettin money tho]
Catch the movement on World Star Hip Hop soon, but check his blog for the direct new..I just support all hustlers cuz we rule the world.

Also catch DJ JAY SKILLZ on Beat Syndicate Radio tomorrow night from 7 - 10 on
Www.crescentcityradio.com
If you got a Twitter Account follow him [JaySkillz] for a daily mix...good shit

...Makes me wish I still lived down there...but I hustle everywhere

NEED BEATS?!!!

My people Treazurez In The Trash are looking for willing rappers to use their stuff.
By the grace of Twitter Skillz...the industry ghostwriter [skillzva] & Freeway have used one of their beatz n their work is great...need more info holla @ me!!

Oh yea...if you see this Mr. Christian tell me ur group/pplz info...k thnx

And if you're in Philly and tryna party Silk City on Thursdays!!!

...aight lemme stop for now
Its's gettin warm..my hustle goes in double overtime cuz no school
I'll be back w/ Philly party updates and the clubs I'll be working [Promo time is back!!!]
...for the first time I'm post info cuz I was embarrased to be a promo bish last summer
...but once I saw all it got me - I'll suck that up
Aight work calls...n I think I got some @replies on Twitter haha *whip snap*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee