Tuesday, May 26, 2009

...Summer Hustle

...Bet you ain't know I'm a part time model...

I do it the most during the summer but I do what I can all year round.
Just took some updated port picz, scheduled my pin up shoot real soon [look out for them].

I do everything that's in good taste photos & videos
Got a Model Mayhen page [ www.modelmayhem.com/adott215 ]
I've worked with a few local photographers and two out of state [VA & NY]
And of course the breadwinner is club promo ho [its what I call myself - but you shouldn't]

I've been an extra in some tv shows thanks to my Grandma who is also one on the union

I do whatever makes money...and you should too
..and while doing that - let's make each other money

Shoutz to local artist Wellz...video shoot on Friday!!!

Every weekend come down Olde City...tried and true place to be, if you're trying to have fun!!

...anything to get ya name recognized and ya wallet supersized...!!!
If you're talkin money/business holla @ me!

luvnmuzik215@gmail.com
ts my phone...ill answer ASAP
..bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee