Sunday, May 10, 2009

...It's 6AM - Do YOU Know Where Your Children Are?...


...This retard is up jamming to the Ipod on Blogger. Protect your children!!!

I been up since 5:15 because I'm an awesome person that took their friend to work at the airport by 6. Now it is guaranteed that if i call them at 4AM from Delaware or any kind of randomness that I require a ride they MUST come get me or they will be an effin jerk that I hope catches gonorrhea and falls in a bush :)

In other thoughts: Shoutz out to the broads who love to uberly claim that Indian all black people have in their blood. The ones who LOVE to pretend they NATURALLY have the hair that gets beautifully curly like a video hoe coming out of a pool in slow motion...when in reality all they got is a fresh perm and some Indian Jheri Curl Remi Hair from Beauty Land/Mart/Depot. I SEE YOU!!!!
Now when I start reppin my Puerto Rican-ness all extra hard this summer - I best not hear not one word bout my light-skinned ass "Thinking I'm cute", "...That ain't all hers", "Bitch ain't all dat,"...You pump fakes have been doing this long before I even discovered it...calm your nerves.

On a Holiday note: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS, MOTHER FIGURES, MOMS-TO-BE, RECENT MOMS...ETC...
Ya'll have a major responsibility in the life you helped create or are helping cultivate. Make sure your children always know how much you love them and I'm sure your day or weekend activities will be a great time. I was nice to my Mother and gave her some flowers and a card. It was a blank card that I wrote a short, sweet, & honest message to her. I believe it was appreciated and my Dad was proud of me as well.

On some music ish....Our wonderful couple from Making The Band [Que & Dawn] are starting to make names from themselves as great songwriters apart [Que wrote Perfectly Blind for Day26's Forever In A Day album & Dawn wrote Lights Out and co-wrote on Danity Kane's final album] and together. They now also prove they can make a great song and sing it together. It's a great song and if it wasn't such a music industry jinx I'd say they could make a whole album together...we'll see what happens tho.
I'm gonna go get piffy since I'm nowhere near falling back to sleep while you listen to
Broken Promises...
Deucez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee