Thursday, May 7, 2009

…You Don’t Want None!

…bangin 8Ball & MJG all early in the morning…LOL

First…Shoutz to Mr. Christian: I am wrong…You are right *ninja bow*

Now to my purpose…

I got mad at my short hair and got NEW hair…if you haven’t already noticed. I loved the easy maintenance, but I love length [probably why the Lord never lets me keep it…BLAH!]

I finally had to come right out and tell my co-worker I won’t date him, because his ‘subtle hints’ were getting gay now, and ignoring them didn’t help (..guess that was playing hard to get..?)

I inform him because we work together I won’t do it. He decides to argue the fact we don’t work in the same office - it doesn’t count.

I clarify my statement by saying as long as we both work for this COMPANY…I will not date him…now he wants to keep a low profile and go to the movies..WTF?!!!

I’m breaking it down as much as possible and staying civil…but he just believes since his ex worked at his last job it’s ok everywhere with everybody…[not me buddz…sorry]

It sucks because now he REALLY won’t look at me and we don’t even bullshit to pass the time anymore. It’s exactly what I didn’t want if things went left and I got it anyway.

Why can’t you just be my friend?!?!!

..that’s all I wanted..

Now recognize there’s nothing wrong with him…I’m not being picky – just smart.

It kinda goes with my preferences [which are picky]. Although it doesn’t buffer all the drama that can ensue it helps a little that if I date an individual - they don’t know the same people I do. Call it possible paranoia or a lesson from experience, but I don’t need the familiar friends conferencing about us or feeling because they know us both and are comfortable they have the right to over-step their boundaries which doesn’t fly with me. I just like keeping everyone in their own worlds and none of them meet until I find it necessary or it’s something I can’t control. Drama can and will rear its ugly head in any situation…but like I said, it does help.

You do your thing and I’ll do mine then we’ll comfortably meet in the middle…that’s my ideal anyway…

Randomly yesterday I decided I have a new nickname LOL. By using the First Pet/First Street rule my name is Kittie [Kit E.] Montgomery . I think it’s hot lol. It rolls off the tongue…Kittie Montgomery in the Morning…LOL

Sounds like some of those rich yuppies on TV when they introduce their wife Katherine and she replies “…Call me Kitty…” *dead*

I’m dying laughing but I dig it...I'll add it to the collection:

-Cherry

-Slim

-Diddy

-BITCH [I hear it so much, might as well claim it]

*-Kittie [Kit E.] Montgomery ..dunno if it’ll be the word or Kit w/ initial

My partner in crimes name is Brownie Belmar…hotness as well

It was destiny ( Twin Towers taking over…)

Now I’m off to do my manual labor…

…Gotta make money ‘til the dream is fulfilled….

POW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee