Tuesday, May 12, 2009

...Take Some Time Out To Say...

This morning I was greeted with the information that my boss’ mother passed away.

At the age of 54 she was taken away by a heart attack. It comes as a shock to all since besides smoking ciggz [cigarettes are bad that’s why they raised the taxes!] she was of good health. It’s also a double edged sword since Mother’s Day was this past Sunday.

It made me sit and think because my own parents are around that age and for the most part healthy individuals.

I have my ill-feelings and dislikes of my mother but I’d never want her to die. It’s not the best but she is still my mother which is why I kept fighting so hard for her.

This major change in another person’s life reaffirmed my need and desire to cherish everything. I’ll try my best not to hold grudges and be full of resentment and just appreciate the fact I and the rest of my family are here. I’m going to be jubilant in knowing my Daddy is never too far for me to reach him.

I yet again recognize Life Is Too Precious. Tomorrow is not a promise. Have fun everyday.

Who cares is you’ll be sleepy in the morning – stay out with some friends

So what you have nothing to wear – throw on something and go out anyway

No money? – find some free shit to do, just don’t waste time indoors

Love life as much as possible because once it ends – there’s no restart or rewind.

I’d also like to say to all my friends and anybody reading this

I LOVE YOU!!!!

If you didn’t know/ I never said it …you got it now…

…let that marinate too, cause it’s from the heart too

....Let that Stevie ride out….

“when was the last time you heard me say Darling I love youuuu”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee