Sunday, May 17, 2009

...Dang Lil Mama - You Is Such A Loser...

Aight...
By now people have heard or are starting to hear about Nicki Minaj
Graduated from LaGuardia High School [you know FAME n all that]
She rolls with Young Money, snatched up by Lil Wayne off a spot in a mixtape video.
Point blank I won't lie...as far as rapping - she's not hot.
She's not the greatest no matter how much of Wayne's cocky swagger rubs off on her...
Anyone could spit the things she says because its so easy
..but personally I miss hearing female rappers. They're already rare in the game so when one appears I still gotta support them.
So I downloaded her mixtapes. [what you thought I was paying...pfftt!!!]
I got a few songs I do/will bang in the ride...
I'll throw out 2

Handstand



Higher Than A Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee