Thursday, May 28, 2009

...Well Ain't That Some Shit

So I get a new phone and my laptop dies...HA!
I guess it wanted to die anyway, it had a good run tho. 6 years is a long time with no problems so I can't even be mad.

But, let it be known I hate DELL. They stupid ass customer service got it coming. When I was on the phone to figure out what's wrong they too busy tryna sell me shit.
At first I was just gonna repair my computer, but the $$ for that could be a whole new system - so eff it.
Now dude was so busy tryna sell me extra parts n I tell him I'm getting a new one and don't need it - this prick orders it anyway! Then says I gotta wait 24hrs to cancel the order...ok cool.
I call the next morning and these dumb fucks already charged me & shipped it.
I am also listening to Lil Wayne & B.I.G. and they're telling me these ppl need to die lol.
I get angry and this fool tells me to be professional - if ya'll did your job i'd have no need to be upset.
I've calmed down now but yesterday I was ready to fly to India and off every single person in the customer service sweatshop with no problem.
Now I just gotta wait til its delivered, send it back, THEN get my money back...ugh...wooosaaahhh...

My [play] Lil Brother (who is also my future ex-husband) went on his prom last week, I'll have some picz once my computer gets here. He's also just announced he's going to Kansas for school. His mom is angry and won't sign the papers , but he'll be fine. I believe he has a basketball scholarship too, so that's good. His graduation is next Friday!
My young boul straight told me I'm goin w/ him and be his suga mama...lol he crazy...that's my homie tho

Madam Charis did a talent show last night @ Drexel and she did a marvelous job. I helped by singing backup w/ her other friend, she also had a drummer, guitar, and piano...do it big ma'am. She sang Need You Bad by Jazmine Sullivan...good stuff...too bad it wasn't a competition cuz we sure would've won!
Aight lemme start the work day...I'ma go have coffee time - its nice!

Once my computer gets here...this will look a whole lot better ...Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee