Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...Confessions of A Commitmentphobe III

Soundtrack : You Made A Fool of Me...

My heart cried "LEAP!" while my brain screamed "WAIT!"
Alas - another heartbreak
Yet it wasn't him...it was me
I couldn't get my heart and brain on one accord and HE suffered because of it. The more he fufilled my hearts desire, my brain was waiting for the next train out of town.
I let him down
I let myself down
Shit, I just feel down...
It's sad, I try SO hard to save myself from others and I'm subsequently hurting myself..
I don't need to pull myself in so many directions that I can't move forward. I'm truly becoming my own worse enemy. I don't even look in the mirror in fear of my self ridicule. I reject others compliments and invitations for my critiques and scowling
...You made a fool of me
YES!!! YOU, not anyone else...
The more I begin to realize that, the more I dread ill never get out of this cycle and continue hurting. I ended up right where I feared anyway. Instead of protecting myself from others...maybe I need to protect them from me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee