Friday, January 30, 2009

...We Love Only What We Do Not Completely Possess

...Ok, I have a slight complex...but I know I'm not alone or maybe me and my best friend are just crazy birds of a feather.

Anyway...No matter what I already own or state claim over, I always want what I can't have...

Things that come easy or someone that I know is interested always become boring and I end up losing my interest in a heartbeat even if it was something I wanted as well...but the thing I'm not supposed to have or the person who doesn't even know I exist gets all my attention.

This could be categorized as a major flaw and a possible factor for a lot of drama - but for some reason I find it to be fun....[I've got serious thrill issues dude]
It's like a mission to accomplish or completely conquer then put my stamp on it like BAM!!!
Once I get it though, it then also becomes boring because the exciting part is over - now its off to the next project.

Of course whatever the last project was doesn't take too kindly to being just an object of my amusement. I know its wrong, and at that moment I really don't care...but I know I gotta snap out of it and I'm in the process of doing so.
Life isn't a toy and guys aren't life-size Ken dolls. Being an only child puts crazy habits and ideas into effect I believe...

Slowly but surely I'm working on that whole 'change from the inside - out' thing to become a better person

..Now if only I had that much determination to do my homework, then I'd of finished my entire syllabus by now.

Next on the list : Procrastination...I'll work on that eventually...

On another note...why is it when I declare I'm no longer dealing with people from the past, every last one of them want to magically reappear on some shit? They make me feel like something drastic is going to happen. I always say it's a sign I'm gonna die lol
...I hate that..o well - back to work

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee