Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...I Guess Everything Wants To Change

I know I said I was making changes but I didn't tell my job to do that too!!

I'm being moved to a different office on Monday, unfortunately this one has one major flaw....NO PARKING!!!
I'm now going to be forced to spin around in circles down effin South Philly which is the worst place to not have designated parking for 8 hrs....but whatever. I was pissed but, I still got a job so I gotta chase the bad taste in my mouth with some sugar.

I almost fed into temptation and relapsed Monday, but I stayed strong and rebuked it!!!!

It's been snowing, so that just makes me countdown the days until Spring comes back so I can be free from the cold and happy again. Winter time takes away my joy along with the daylight and the sun.

I think I had more to say, but my mind has been wandering off on some serious shit today. I'll try and gain some focus at the gym later...now I gotta pretend to do work
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee